Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
Product Support/Product Support
Repair Control Associate II in Savannah, GA
Alternate Location(s) Savannah, GA -
Honeywell APU administration and/or technical experience is a plus. Experienced in Excel, Powerpoint and Corridor is a plus and will assist in day to day operation. Employee must be able to work in high stress, multi-tasking environment and be able to work well with both internal and external customers.
- High School diploma/GED.Two (2) years of customer service/relations or related business experience.
- Aerospace experience preferred.
- See Other Requirements in job description.
Under general supervision, coordinate and administer all aspects for aircraft component/major assembly repairs from pre-planning to post service follow-up for both customer property and/or Gulfstream owned inventory.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Coordinate all aspects of repair/overhaul of all aircraft components/major assemblies for assigned customer accounts and/or Gulfstream inventory.
2) Work with finance department to ensure customer credit line is established and coordinate induction invoice. Elevates problems to Repair Control Manager for resolution.
3) Coordinate the repair/overhaul requirements of the customer with the in-house repair shops and external vendors to meet the customers required turn time and quote.
4) Work in concert with the Purchasing department and in-house repair shops to provide accurate quotes in a timely manner for aircraft components being repaired/overhauled.
5) With the assistance of the in-house repair shop supervisors and the purchasing department, monitor the cost of ongoing customer property repairs/overhauls, job charging, and parts purchasing to maintain the dollar amount quoted to the customer.
6) Work closely with customer and Gulfstream facilities to ensure that repair/overhaul requirements are fulfilled, schedules are met, pricing accurate, and components are shipped.
7) Follow-up with the customer after the completion of the repair/overhaul to review invoicing and resolve any disputes.
1) Coordinate additional support for customer repairs/overhauls to include rental or loaner units, special vendor exchanges (SPEX), vendor warranty, etc.
2) Assist Product Support business office in resolution on accounts receivables issues.
3) Coordinate with the repair shop supervisors and vendors to resolve issues for customers needing technical information involving aircraft component repairs.
4) Perform other duties as assigned.
1) Basic understanding of cost control financial principles.
2) Strong written and verbal communication skills.
3) Must be able to read and interpret applicable aircraft maintenance manuals, IPCs, ASCs, CBs, and service bulletins.
4) Must be computer literate and use necessary software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Lotus Notes are required and Microsoft Access is preferred).
Requisition Number 28220
Category Product Support/Product Support
Percentage of Travel 1-25